March 22, 2015

The Bookish Report

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

FUN BOOKISH NEWS

So I saw the trailer for Insurgent a while ago and was really confused, which apparently I should have been because the movie is radically different from the book.

Book art is awesome. End of story.

These Harry Potter wedding ideas are the best! Too bad I am already married. ;)

Veronica Roth is going to have some new books published!

Have you heard of the app Clean Reader?! Come on. Really?

Look at this cast for the live-action version of Beauty and the Beast!


FELLOW BOOK BLOGGER POSTS

The Book Addict's Guide - Young Adult Meets Friends - LOVE this post. Perfect for readers who love Friends.

Recaptains - Happy Two Years - This is a MUST visit site.

The Novel Hermit - Essential Reading | Five Books that Mim From Mosquitoland Would Love & Why - I loved Mosquitoland (It's a must read.) and I love this list.

Parajunkee - Social Media Day 2 Day - This post has a nice inforgraphic with some social media tips and lists.

VIDEO OF THE WEEK



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?!?! Everyone really should watch it.

      Delete
  2. I am engaged and I in love with the HP wedding ideas! My fiance isn't as big of a fan (he hasn't read them all yet)- but there are so many ideas that I should be able to try one or two of them. Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that would be awesome if you incorporate just one or two of the ideas. I'm sure your fiance will agree. :) Congrats on the engagement!

      Delete
  3. So I am supposed to see Insurgent this weekend and I am actually glad that it's not like the book because the book was disappointing and now I am much more excited - I was originally just going for Theo James ;) But I will still give Veronica Roth's new series a shot!

    A Harry Potter themed wedding would be awesome. The Clean Reader app is ridiculous. And the Beauty and the Beast cast is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was a little disappointing wasn't it? I want to know what you think of the movie!!!

      That app is ridiculous and I think when you get married you should have a HP themed wedding. Just saying.

      Delete
  4. Is it sad that I'm tearing up because of the live action Beauty and the Beast movie? You don't even know the feels... I have watched that movie all throughout my childhood. I have no words.
    Belle OWNED that rap battle! My favorite is with Joan of Arc - that girl killed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top