April 3, 2015

April Book Prescriptions - Reading Suggestions

Book Recommendation Friday is back with a new name and a new look! I plan on posting this feature on the first Friday of every month.

Each month I will come up with at least five different and unique reading suggestions for each post. I only recommend books I have already read unless noted.

The Books I suggest aren't always necessarily the same genre/plot so much as they have the same feel... and are great reads of course.

Click on the book title to found out more about each one. Enjoy!
If you liked The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas then you should try...

1. For a lot of awesome powers - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
2. For a forbidden romance - The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
3. It has magic in the title - A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
4. For even more magic - The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
5. When you want something fun and crazy and magical - The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde


Please share your book recommendations below and any other ways you think I could make this feature even better! If you have a specific book you want me to highlight in the upcoming months please feel free to share your ideas with me. For other reading suggestions that I have completed in the past check out my If you liked...Then read... page.

4 comments:

  1. So, I've never read Burning Sky, but I have read The Winner's Curse, so maybe I'd like Burning Sky, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm... I second this. You should read The Burning Sky.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm so either third times the charm and my comment will finally post or you just got three comments from me (in that case sorry!) ANYWAY.

    I LOVE ALL OF THESE except the last two which I haven't read so obviously I must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anything I want you to read The Last Dragonslayer. It was just such a fun crazy zany book. I think you will find it a lot of fun and it is a really short read. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top