April 12, 2015

The Bookish Report

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

Fun Bookish News

Who doesn't love looking at animals? Check out the bookstore pets of northern California. 

These April Fool's pranks for book nerds are both funny and even sometimes cruel. 

Because I can never show you enough pictures of pretty libraries I wish I could live in.

These 15 very helpful diagrams for book lovers shouldn't be passed up.

Fellow Book Blogger Posts

A Southern Girl's Bookshelf - 2015 Summer Reads List (Adult) & YA - So many good books on these lists!

The Emerald City Book Review - Does spelling matter? - I say yes with the understanding that typos happen. This is a really good discussion post.

The Perpetual Page-Turner - Fear Not! - This is a great post that you don't want to miss.

The Book Addict's Guide - Blogger Spotlight Features - Check this out if you want to be interviewed on another blog or want to find out more about other book bloggers. It is a good resource.

Photo of the Week - Library Edition

SOURCE

4 comments:

  1. haha those April Fools jokes! I would be so sad though if someone told me their was a sequel to a favorite book only to find out that it was a joke :( Umm and I think all bookstores should have pets. Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was super mean. And if all bookstores had pets I would be there even more!

      Delete
  2. Nice round up, Kay! Those April Fool's pranks are pretty hilarious. :) And ohgods, I love Loki's picture! KNEEL, PUNY MORTALS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie!! And I laughed so hard when I came across the Loki photo.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top