Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Keep to a schedule/plan ahead with blog posts.
2. Take a break if needed and don't feel guilty about doing so.
3. Actually finish my TBR pile challenge and series challenge this year. Not to mention complete my goodreads challenge... so basically just read all the books!
4. Discover some new blogs and hopefully make some new close blogger friends.
5. Write more discussion posts and stick with my Book Recommendation feature.
6. Write reviews shortly after I finish a book, sooner rather than later.
7. Start and finish editing the novel I wrote last year for NaNoWriMo.
8. Write at least one new novel this year.
9. Do something different with the layout of the blog. I'm not sure what yet, but I feel it coming.
10. Make it to at least one author signing/bookish event.