January 28, 2014

TTT #17: Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want to Trade Places With


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. 

In no particular order... here are the top ten characters I would never want to trade places with. Basically, I value my life and would probably lose in a fight. (Although I don't know if I'm a bad fighter for sure, but I hope I never have to find out.) Share your Top Ten lists in the comments!

1. Mara Dyer from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer  - Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have Noah Shaw as my boyfriend and always be by my side, but I would not want to trade places with a girl who ends up in an institution, who doesn't know who to trust, and seems to be losing her mind in the process.

2. Katniss from The Hunger Games - Fighting to the death isn't really my thing. I doubt I would last more than a minute in the games.

3. Cia from The Testing - I don't think I'm clever enough to trade places with Cia and be able to survive. 

4. Melanie from The Host - I prefer to have control over my own body. Just saying.

5. Lela from Sanctum - She may have found the man of her dreams, but losing a best friend, having a horrible foster father, and much more makes me not want to trade places with her.

6. Tris from Allegiant - I love Four, but I'm sure anyone who has read Allegiant knows why she made it on my list.

7. Lynn from Not a Drop to Drink - I would not want to constantly fight for the basic necessities needed to live.

8. Jake from Eat Brains Love - Having an uncontrollable need to eat my friends isn't something I would want to strive for.

9. Katie from The Hallowed Ones - She has to make some hard choices and go up against some evil creatures, so I'm going to pass on this one.

10. Anyone from Game of Thrones - I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain myself here.

17 comments:

  1. I am currently trying to read Allegiant although it is paining me. I would just not finish it except I have to know why everyone hates the ending!! Definitely would not like to trade places with Katniss but I wouldn't mind being as badass as her!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was as badass as Katniss! Good luck with Allegiant!

      Delete
  2. I love the Mara Dyer series, but like you, I certainly wouldn't want to be her! Fantastic list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some awesome picks! I don't think I would have want to live there too, good reasons!
    Hope you can stop by my Top Ten

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I haven't read any of these yet but these are on my TBR list. I have to agree with most of these sound like worlds I wouldn't want to live in. Thanks for much for sharing. My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about The Hunger Games. If I got picked I'd probably kill myself before I went or right when I got to the arena. Although who knows what President Snow would do to my family if I did that. Hopefully that isn't something I will ever have to consider!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I could make it in the Game of Thrones books because I hate the cold! The crazy cold temperatures I've dealt with has solidified summer as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I more than hate the cold, especially this year. I feel like I will never be warm again. Therefore I too would never be able to survive in Game of Thrones and those long horrible winters.

      Delete
  7. I haven't got hold of Allegient yet, because my sister is waiting for the paperback, but I'm pretty sure I know what happens (people online can't keep their mouths shut).

    Definitely agree with Katniss and ANYONE from Game of Thrones, though. Haha, no one gets a good deal in those books...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about Allegiant being spoiled. :(

      Delete
  8. Mara Dyer's such a good choice. That poor girl. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Several of these made my list, including GoT and NADTD. I don't know which of those worlds would be scarier - dealing with the scarcity of water or facing the constant threat of beheading or death by dragon. I suppose either of those would be preferable to The Hunger Games, though.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good question...at least with a beheading it would be quick. lol

      Delete
  10. Hahahah Number 10. Best pick ever. I did consider Mara when making my list (can we just get the last book already!) and obviously agree on Cia, Katniss, Lynn, Tris, Lela (although Malachi *sigh*). Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you meant to say Malachi *huge gigantic sigh* lol :) Oh and seriously, Mara needs to come out asap. I still can't believe we have had to wait so long.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top