THIS POST WAS INSPIRED BY BOOKISH (AND NOT SO BOOKISH THOUGHTS) @BOOKISHLY BOISTEROUS
AND THOUGHTS FOR THURSDAY @THE QUIET CONCERT.
**I have no idea how often I will have this post or when exactly I'm going to post it. This is a work in progress. I do however know that I want to share my very random thoughts that pop into my head with you. Many are bookish thoughts and many are not. Sometimes these posts will be one topic and sometimes just a list of random ideas, who knows. This week it is a list. I feel like I don't have enough discussion type posts on the blog so I am giving this a whirl.
2. I love food and around the holidays that is a problem. I eat too much on Thanksgiving and pretty much the entire holiday season. I swear I gain a couple of pounds every year.
3.If you have yet to do so make sure you stop and give thanks on Thanksgiving. Just pause and say thanks before you start your brave Black Friday shopping.
4. I used to really love Black Friday shopping and it was a family tradition, but they have been starting earlier and earlier every year making me like it less and less.
5. I like snow... when it is less than an inch and doesn't stick on the ground.
6. I would rather be cold than hot, but I would most rather be the perfect temperature.
7. I love buying/making/arranging gifts for other people. I like it more than getting gifts. (Maybe not more than getting books.) It's fun and I am good at it. :)
8. I used to love going out to the bars on New Year's Eve. Now I enjoy going to a small apartment or house party with close friends. I do wish one year I could go somewhere where you get all fancy, but I don't have the money to do such things.
9. Being married and juggling two families for the holidays is kind of a pain.
10. The Christmas song I look forward to listing the most each year... Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by Nsync!
11. I tend to binge watch ABC Family and Hallmark Christmas movies in December for like a week. I'm not ashamed.
12.I'm thankful for my good health, my family, my amazing husband, my job, my friends, books, and most importantly, my blogging friends and the book blogging community in general.
13.My husband is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Update: In case you were curious... my husband wrote number 13 without my knowledge. lol But I do think he is awesome.