~ November Edition
What happened on It's a Book Life?
- I participated in the Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-thon. Not only did this help me catch up in my goodreads challenge, but it gave me the chance to actually read some holiday books this year.
- I started a new discussion type feature called "I Feel Like Gabbing Today." It's a fun way for me to tell you all the random bookish and non-bookish thoughts that pop into my head throughout the week. So far I have had two posts and hope to keep it up. I'm thinking I will do this feature every other week.
- I also brought back Book Prescriptions, previously titled Book Recommendation Friday. I plan to post this on the first Friday of every month. I won't have a post for December, but I plan to make this a for sure thing every month in 2015.
- I posted only 5 reviews this month.
My Favorite Read of The Month
The very very long wait for this book was worth it!
What went down behind the blog?
- I got a new car! My old 2001 Pontiac Sunfire was slowly falling apart and becoming a pain. It got to the point that it wasn't worth fixing up anymore. Luckily for me my dad works for Ford and I got a really good affordable deal on a new Ford Fiesta. It's a pretty blue color.
My Biggest Moment in November
I can't believe December starts tomorrow!
My Bookish and Non-Bookish Goals for December
- Take time to actually relax and enjoy the holidays with my husband and the rest of my family.
- Finish my goodreads challenge goal! This means I must read 15 books in the month of December. I got this.
- I need to catch up on blog post comments. Since I was so busy in November they kind of got away from me.
The December Release I Look Forward to The Most