Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
For some unknown reason I had a hard time coming up with ten people for this list. So here are my top t
en seven characters I wish would get their own kook. My list seems to be mostly guys, but I'm thinking that is because most of the books I read have female MCs.
- She is hilarious. I want her as my best friend. (Not saying I don't love my current one.)
- I'll take a novella or a full length book. I just can never get enough of Chaol.
- Do I need to explain myself? She rocks. I would love to read the previous books from her POV or have books about her that take place in the future. I'll take anything really.
- Seriously, why wouldn't I want a book all about this charming devilish man?
- Another charming devilish captain that I can't get enough of.
- I found his character interesting, and I'm sure since he is a vampire he has a lot of stories to share.
- Mysterious. I can't wait to find out more about him, a whole book wouldn't hurt.