THIS POST WAS INSPIRED BY BOOKISH (AND NOT SO BOOKISH THOUGHTS) @BOOKISHLY BOISTEROUS
AND THOUGHTS FOR THURSDAY @THE QUIET CONCERT.
**I have no idea how often I will have this post or when exactly I'm going to post it. This is a work in progress. I do however know that I want to share my very random thoughts that pop into my head with you. Many are bookish thoughts and many are not. Sometimes these posts will be one topic and sometimes just a list of random ideas, who knows. This week it is a list. I feel like I don't have enough discussion type posts on the blog so I am giving this a whirl.
2. I yet again have a million reviews to write... and I'm just not.
3. I will be gone on vacation (to Colorado) for a few days this week to visit family for the holidays so I won't really be around blogging until next week. I'm sure I won't be the only person that is just a little busy this week.
4. Packing for a trip is fun and yet also frustrating.
5. I have so many half written blog posts for end of the year stuff... I really hope I can get it together and get them all up by the time I want them to be posted.
6. One of my very close book blogger friends, Nicole, sent me a surprise present in the mail for Christmas! Best. Surprise. Ever.
7. I hate when it takes me forever to read one book not because it is bad, but because for whatever reason I'm just not making time to read. I don't think it is a sign of a slump so much as just not being in the mood. Wait... is that the same thing? lol
8. I've been in a Christmas movie watching funk lately. I enjoyed the ones I watch every year, Love Actually and The Holiday, along with many others. Then I decided to give this Hallmark Christmas movie (A Very Merry Mix-Up) a chance... it was too corny, too blah, too unbelievable, and I couldn't stand the characters. I hate to say this but I actually regret watching this Christmas movie. I usually don't mind corny. I'm a big fan of the ABC Family Christmas movies, but this one just wasn't doing it for me. I was very disappointed.
9. I hope everyone has a wonderful (and hopefully bookish) holiday! :D