Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I love this week's topic. Some of these books on my list were ones I actually put on my Christmas list to my parents and some of these are ones I just now thought of and wish I would have put on my list. I may have to do a Christmas loot post when I get back from vacation if I get enough bookish goodies to share with you all. *The titles are linked up to goodreads if you would like to find out more about each book.
1. Compulsion by Martina Boone sounds like a Gothic young adult novel I don't want to miss.
2. H20 (The Rain) by Virginia Bergin - What if rain was deadly? I want to know.
3. Every Breath by Ellie Marney - I must read this Sherlock book.
4. So far I have only heard good things about Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay.
5. I'm too intrigued to pass up on reading Hit by Lorie Ann Grover.
The Adult Books Santa Should Really Bring Me
6. I need to read a Neil Gaiman book and since American Gods is the most read book in my state I'm going to start there.
7. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin is supposed to be incredibly good with the MC's love of books at its core.
8. I fell in love with the hilarious Amy Poehler when I started watching Parks and Recreation. Now I can't wait to read her book Yes Please.
These Two Very Special Books Would Make Great Gifts... Just Saying.
9. I only own a not so pretty version of Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë and I would love to own the beautiful version below instead.
10. I would love to receive Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan for Christmas.
I would love to see what books are on your wish list this year so please share below. I hope you all have a Very Merry Bookish Christmas!