Book Recommendation Friday is back with a new name and a new look! I plan on posting this feature on the first Friday of every month.
Each month I will come up with at least five different and unique reading suggestions for each post. I only recommend books I have already read unless noted.
The Books I suggest aren't always necessarily the same genre/plot so much as they have the same feel... and are great reads of course.
Click on the book title to found out more about each one. Enjoy!
If you liked The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas then you should try...
1. For a lot of awesome powers - Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
2. For a forbidden romance - The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
3. It has magic in the title - A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
4. For even more magic - The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
5. When you want something fun and crazy and magical - The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
Please share your book recommendations below and any other ways you think I could make this feature even better! If you have a specific book you want me to highlight in the upcoming months please feel free to share your ideas with me. For other reading suggestions that I have completed in the past check out my If you liked...Then read... page.