October 16, 2017

Book Tag: My Life in Books

I stumbled upon this book tag at Christy's Love of Books! I am not sure where this tag was originally created, but I saw it and knew I had to play along. Thanks to its creator! When answering the questions I tried to use only books I have read. They link to their review or Goodreads. Thanks!

Find a Book for Each of Your Initials

Alex, Approximately by Jen Bennet
Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

  

Count your age on the shelf. Which book is it?

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


Pick a Book Set in Your City

Chicagoland Vampire Series by Chloe Neill

I live in a Chicago Suburb and many of them are featured or mentioned in this series!

 

Pick a Book that Represents a Destination You Would Love to Travel To

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Can I travel to Scotland and through time?!

 

Pick a Book That's Your Favorite Color

Traveler by L.E. DeLano
Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
All the Feels by Danika Stone

Can you tell that Blue (any shade) is my favorite color!

  

Which Book do you have the fondest memories of?

The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

 

Which book did you find the most difficult to read?

Windwitch by Susan Dennard

I just really struggled with finishing this book. I think it suffered from second book syndrome, not a lot happened. I was a little disappointed. 


Which book on your TBR will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment?

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Ruthfuss

I have been meaning to read this fantasy series for a long while now. At 662 pages I would feel pretty accomplished if I finally read it.


What book do you have a fond memory of?


4 comments:

  1. Yessss travelling to Scotland is awesome! It is the only place I have ever travelled abroad and it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool tag, and I loved Alex, Approximately, Potter, Outlander, Gemina, Rainbow Fish and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I loved this tag! I'll have to do it sometime. :) I absolutely loved Alex, Approx! Such a fantastic YA contemporary! I didn't dislike Windwitch, but I do agree that it was really slow at times. I listened to the audiobook, and I literally had to replay a scene five times because my attention would just drift elsewhere! I felt like it was a big set up to the third book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun book tag! I may have to do this sometime soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top