February 2, 2018

Five on Friday: Recently Added to my TBR Pile



1. Save the Date by Morgan Matson
+ Add to Goodreads

This. Sounds. Freaking. Awesome. I have enjoyed Morgan Matson's other books and I am really looking forward to this new one. It sounds like a disasterous wedding filled with family drama and a cute boy.




2. I am Still Alive by Kate Marshall
+ Add to Goodreads

Survival. Revenge. An awesome sounding protagonist. I can't wait to read this!






3. The Academy by Katie Sise
+ Add to Goodreads

This reminds me of Cadet Kelly but better. Do you remember that Disney Channel Movie? I do. It was one of my favorites.





4. Tell Me No Lies by A.V. Geiger
+ Add to Goodreads

After the ending of the first book, Follow Me Back, I NEED answers. I can't wait for book two.`




5. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed 
+ Add to Goodreads

"A searing #OwnVoices coming-of-age debut in which an Indian-American Muslim teen confronts Islamophobia and a reality she can neither explain nor escape." That description sold me.



Have any of these books made it on to your TBR pile?


2 comments:

  1. Woah, The Follow Me Back duology is creeeeepy! I wonder how it will all end? I think yes, these are now officially on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what happens next! Happy reading!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top