August 21, 2014

Bout of Books: Like This, Try This Challenge

Like This, Try This

The Challenge: You must recommend a book based on another book, movie, tv show, etc similar to this: “If you liked _____, you should try _____ because _____.”


If you liked this...


You should try this...


Because a funny and unique zombie novel shouldn't be passed up.


If you liked this...


You should try these...

         

Because they are all well written, have hot men, a good romance, time travel, and are awesome.

8 comments:

  1. I just read Eat Brains Love this week and I agree-if you're a fan of Warm Bodies, then Eat Brains Love is an excellent book choice (I loved both!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed Eat Brains Love. I don't think enough people have read it!

      Delete
  2. Yes I need to read both our your Outlander recommendations -- SO long overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a zombie person but I've heard great things about Eat Brains Love. It's supposed to be very different than a regular zombie book which is what I need if I intend to like any of them I read. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat, Brains, Love was really funny and much different than normal zombie books. I'm not even a big zombie book fan but I enjoyed it a great deal!

      Delete
  4. Hah, well I've only read The Discovery of Witches but both Outlander and The River of No Return are on my list! I am getting there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D My list of books Nicole said they were good and I should read, may be long and may take me a while to get to them, but I love all of your recommendations.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top