August 3, 2014

The Bookish Report - Trailer Edition

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

*This week I'm only featuring movie/television trailers. I couldn't pick and choose which ones I liked best so I figured I would just share all of them.

Book to Movie Trailers

If you haven't read these books yet, you will want to after watching these trailers, for the most part. I do.

Mockingjay - Part 1
~ YES!


Fifty Shades of Grey
~ I did read the books thanks to peer pressure. There is no way I would watch this movie in theaters.


The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
~It looks good.


Wild
~ I love Reese Witherspoon.


This is Where I Leave You
~ This cast is too amazing. It also looks hilarious.


A Long Way Down
~ I am intrigued.

**In case you missed these trailers that I featured in earlier Bookish News posts here are the links to them: If I Stay, The Giver, The Maze Runner, Gone Girl

Book to Television Trailers

Outlander
~ We finally get a full trailer! It was worth the wait.


The Walking Dead
~ Why do we have to wait until October?


** Did you enjoy this trailer edition of The Bookish Report? Let me know in the comments. Pleas feel free to also share any ideas you may have on how to improve any of my bookish news posts.

11 comments:

  1. So many adaptations! I half-heartedly gave 50 Shades a try but couldn't get past the writing and repetitiveness. BUT I think the movie actually looks pretty good, so I'll have to check it out.

    Do you have Starz to watch Outlander? My hubby signed us up as my birthday present and it was available to watch ON MY BIRTHDAY this weekend through their Starz Play app -- so far, so good I think, but now I really, REALLY want to re-read those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The writing for 50 isn't great, but I'm still going to watch the movie, just wait until it is on DVD.

      Happy Birthday!!! What a great present. :D I need to watch it but I don't have Starz at the moment. I still have only read the first book. I really do need to set aside time for the series so I can read all the books!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) The series is so good -- I want to re-read it so bad & catch up on the newer books, but as you saw from my recent indecisive post, I have a bit of bookish ADD when it comes to choosing and committing to a big project like that! LOL

      Delete
  2. Well clearly I need another job now to pay for all the admission fees to these movies. I won't see Grey on the big screen but the rest..yes plesse. I love Reese too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I want to see all the book to movie adaptions! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, so many amazing movies coming out! And 50 shades, LOL - I think I'll wait for the dvd ;) I'm counting down the days to Outlander and Walking Dead for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will wait for the DVD as well my friend. Outlander and Walking Dead can't come soon enough!

      Delete
  4. So I have only read Mockingjay but I kind of want to read Wild now. Have you read it? I also need to read Outlander. So many good movies (and shows) coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read Wild but now I do want to as well! I've heard some good things. So I have just read the first book, Outlander and I really did enjoy it a lot. I have no clue why I haven't read the rest.

      Delete
  5. The Mockingjay trailers make me want the movies even more!!!!! Wild is one I hadn't even heard of it but looks so intriguing. I love the look of Outlander, need to read that book. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Why must we wait for movies to come out?!?! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top