August 6, 2014

Library Loot #24


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.


** I'm not sure my loot this week could get any more random.

My Library Loot

1. I want to see if this one lives up to its hype.


2. Another fantasy novel that my blogger bestie recommended.


3. I loved Fangirl and enjoyed Attachments. It is time to give this one a try.


4. I just finished the first book in this series and enjoyed it a great deal.


5. I have read all the other ones and I'm always down for some laughs.

15 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy is on our fall book club schedule and I'm so excited to finally read it! It's shortly before the conclusion is published, so I'm sure I will be plunging ahead with book 2 and then not have to wait too long for book 3! I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly why I decided now would be a good time to read it! I like the little to no waiting time. :D I hope you enjoy it too!

      Delete
  2. I just finished The Husband's Secret. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you think of Spark, after your great review of book one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see if it is as good as the first.

      Delete
  4. I'm looking for your opinion of The Husband's Secret (I heard a lot about it) and Spark (because I loved it,ahah).
    Happy readings Kay :D

    Jo @ A Bookworm Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2. :D
    And I will be looking forward to your review of landline!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 - You have guided a lot of my summer reading...so far I don't regret it. :D

      Delete
  6. Grave Mercy rocked my socks off..sweet haul. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many good things about Grave Mercy. It's a good time to read it too, because the third one comes out in a few months. :)

      Delete
  7. I really want to read Landline-I loved Attachments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking it will be a good one. I enjoyed Attachments by her and loved Fangirl.

      Delete
  8. Landline is adult, but I've only heard good things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top