July 2, 2014

Library Loot #22


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire fromThe Captive Readerand Linda fromSilly Little Mischiefthat encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** Even though I still have a lot of books from my last loot that I need to read I decided to get some more anyway. I don't regret it. I never do. My reading pace has slowed a great deal lately and I'm hoping that will change soon.

My Library Loot

1. I'm curious.

2. Sounds like a good summer read.

3. I enjoyed The Winner's Curse and it's a stand-alone novel!

4. It sounds too unique to pass up.

5. I don't know what to think of this one.

12 comments:

  1. I thought The Winner's Curse was a debut -- good to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! So I got this book because I saw it on another blog and it sounded interesting and it was a stand-alone. Then while I'm at the library I realize that this book is written by the same author as The Winner's Curse! I can't wait to see how it is.

      Delete
  2. Yay. I love that we both picked up Everything Leads To You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul from the library. Love Letters for the Dead is suppose to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to give it a whirl!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping I picked all good ones this week.

      Delete
  5. Great loot! I am sooo curious about that first book. Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reviews for this one have kind of been all over so I am very much intrigued!

      Delete
  6. HEY HEY I am reading Everything Leads to You soon too!! We'll definitely talk ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It is my favorite when we read the same books around the same time. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top