Hosted by Buckling Bookshelves
I can't believe some of the books that are banned and/or challenged. I think this 2015 challenge will be interesting and it gives me a chance to broaden my reading habits. Here is a list of potential books:
2. Fahrenheit 451 by: Ray Bradbury
3. Blubber by: Judy Blume
4. Lolita by:Vladmir Nabokov
5. And Tango Makes Three by: Justin Richardson, Peter Parnell, Henry Cole
6. The Giving Tree by: Shel Silverstein
7. Fallen Angels by: Walter Dean Myers
8. Staying Fat For Sarah Byrnes by: Christ Crutcher
9. Killing Mr. Griffin by: Lois Duncan
Hosted by She's Got Books On Her Mind
I read a lot of fantasy books and books that don't take place in actual states and therefore I am only doing the hitchhiker level, but I still think this challenge is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to pay more attention to the setting of my books and keep track of that.
The Book Riot 2015 Read Harder Challenge Hosted by Book Riot
My Goal: To Complete All 24 Tasks
This challenge is fun and unique. If you have yet to check out this one you should. I'm really excited about this!
Hosted By Me!
Details HERE|Start Date: 2/1/2015 | End Date: 9/30/2015
My Goal: To Read All 8 Books in The Outlander Series
This is my first time hosting a challenge and I am super pumped! I really want to take the time to finish this series and now I have more motivation to do just that. I think I'm going to love these books.