January 11, 2015

The Bookish Report

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

Fun News

The Clinton Book Shop is having deals based on how cold it is outside each day. How creative!
I want to visit every single one of these gorgeous jaw-dropping libraries.
I would die if my friend turned my house into Hogwarts for my birthday.
A road sign in L.A. was hacked to encourage reading. I loved people's response and I agree with the message. (post contains foul language)
I found this banned books infographic by printerinks to be rather interesting.
Which YA make out scene are you? Epic Reads can tell you. I'm Tris and Four's first kiss. :)

Books to Screen

The Kingkiller Chronicle is coming to the small screen.
This Song Will Save You Life is being adapted to film and the stage.
Here is a list of 2015 book to movie adaptions coming to theaters, just in case you want to read the book first.

Fellow Book Blogger Posts

It's the new year and a perfect time to clean up and refresh your blog. The Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Parajunkee have some great advice on how to do just that.
Have you ever heard of Epic Recs?
I never knew there were so many web series based on books.

Photo of The Week

I found this week's photo of the week at Chasm of Books.

7 comments:

  1. I've seen that photo of the week - It always makes me laugh :D
    That's really... cool of the the Clinton Shop. I'm lame...
    That is the Best Friend ever! I love when friends do nice things for each other.
    I am Isla and Josh's first kiss. I don't know who they are but maybe I should read the book... random questions to the max.
    Oh wow, I have followed a lot of web series but I didn't realize I was missing so much. I must see the My Name is Mulan series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo is just so cute and funny!
      The YA kiss quiz was funny. lol I haven't read Isla and Josh either, but I'm sure they are good. :)
      I definitely want to take the time to follow some web series.

      Delete
  2. Love that banned books infographic! Bookmarking it to share for the challenge at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE KAY! I LOVE THE KINGKILLER CHRONICLE SO MUCH I CANNOT WAIT I AM SO EXCITED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW you would love that news!!!!! I still need to read those books.

      Delete
    2. My husband was the one that showed me that article!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top