~ October Edition
What happened on the blog?
- My Outlander Series Reading Challenge is officially over.
- I am pretty proud of my rather large library loot this month.
- I would die if these authors wrote a book together.
- This one made me hungry. I am so very proud of my first food post! I share my favorite Pinterest recipes.
- I did my very own read-a-thon!
- These covers are creepy.
- I am waiting on The Forbidden Orchid.
- The reviews I posted this month:
What went down behind the blog?
- I finally received all of my big furniture for my house! Check out this post to see some of my favorites.
- I painted my first room! Our living room was a dark green color and it really needed to be lightened up in there. We ended up painting it light grey. It worked perfectly and really brightened up the room. I only accidentally stepped in and sat on some paint once or twice during the whole process. I call that a win.
- I am so very proud of my Halloween costume this year. I was the blue crayon from the children's book The Day the Crayons Quit.
- I dog sat for my parents for a little over a week while they were on vacation in Mexico. It was fun and hectic and fun. Here are the two adorable brats.
|They were not really cooperating.|