Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish10. Bookmarks - I love collecting bookmarks that are adorable, plus it doesn't hurt that they help hold my place in the book I am reading.
This week's topic was anything Thanksgiving related. I decided to share with you the bookish things that I am thankful for. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I am more than excited and thankful to spend it with my whole family this year. I am thankful for a lot of different things, but here are the bookish items I can't live without...
9. My New Reading Chair - It's cozy, warm, and I love it.
8. Libraries - They not only are my place of employment, which is kind of important, but they house free books and are basically amazing for many reasons!
7. Coffee - I wouldn't be able to blog or read in the morning (and sometimes the evening) if it weren't for coffee.
6. Bookcases - I love organizing these beauties. If I didn't have them where would all my books go?
5. Well Done Book to Movie Adaptations - I love them if done well, I cringe when done poorly.
4. Book Stores - Even if I don't buy, I love browsing.
3. Authors and Their Books - This is a given.
2. Goodreads - Seriously... What did I do before goodreads? Accidentally re-read books is what.
1. Book Bloggers - Not only have I made some wonderful book blogger friends, but I love reading their reviews and talking books with them!!!!