Bookish Would You Rather
Hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale
The Challenge: Answer the five bookish would you rather questions.
Would You Rather...
1. Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
I would rather have someone dog-ear my pages than read my book with cheesy fingers! Just thinking about it makes me cringe.
2. Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
I would rather meet one character, but I'm not sure which one.
3. Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
I would rather never be allowed in a book store again. Not only do I work at two libraries, but I would save a lot more money going to a library than a book store, plus a million other reasons.
4. Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?
I would rather have a favorite character die, as long as it is in a blaze of glory. I can't handle it when my ships aren't together.
5. Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
I actually really wouldn't mind either of these options. I guess I will go with Twilight.