January 5, 2016

TTT#54: Ten Resolutions I Have For 2016

General Resolutions

1. Be more conscious of what food I am putting in my mouth. I am not going to diet or anything like that, but I would like to eat a little more healthier than I have been the last few months.
2. Get back into being a little more physically active. I am aiming to exercise to some degree three days a week. I feel like this is a reasonable goal since I used to do it more often than that.
3. Take a vacation with my husband to some place we have never been before.
4. Get an eye exam. I am a few years past due for this.
5. Write. Work on my old novel or start a new one.

Bookish/Blogish Goals for 2016

6. Have a bigger presence on Twitter.
7. I would absolutely love to hit 200 followers on Bloglovin. I currently have 163.
8. Try to review books within 72 hours after reading them.
9. Hit my 150 goodreads challenge goal. I raised my number up quite a bit this year since I am now reading a lot of graphic novels and audiobooks.
10. Generate new ideas to spice up my blog posts. Perhaps start some kind of idea journal.

13 comments:

  1. I love these! I'm definitely with you on some of the personal ones. I need to be more conscious of what I eat and exercise more. I was really good about going for walks when I got my Fitbit but it's been a while :/ Also I'm definitely in need of an eye exam. EEK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss going on walks. It is how I usually get a little exercise in, but whenever Winter hits I do nothing. Sigh. I am way past due for an eye exam too!

      Delete
  2. oh so many wonderful resolutions. I have been working on the healthy eating thing for a couple of years. I have made some progress but its hard very hard.

    active... whats that. my physical activity is in my fingers, typing and turning pages.

    i need to get better at my posts (doing them and making them interesting) and reviews. It takes me forever to get them up and sometimes I just dont because I forgot what I wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that type of physical activity totally counts!

      I am always forgetting what I want to say when I wait to long!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with all your 2016 resolutions!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Good luck on all your resolutions! Honestly, health and fitness is a lifestyle change so slow and steady is the best way to go. And I hope you guys get to take that vacation! There is some quote somewhere out there that says something like there is never a "good time" to spend money or take time off or whatever - right now is as good as it gets so don't make excuses. Not that you are making excuses, but ya know, as some motivation. I will always encourage traveling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely okay with slow and steady! I don't want to feel overwhelmed and give up. I love your motivation. Keep it coming! You are right...there really is no right time, so this year it is! :D We are going on that trip. You have inspired me with all of your traveling.

      Delete
  5. I like these goals quite a lot! I hope you can keep up with them and most of all, enjoy them as well. Especially when it comes to the reading and reviewing. A holiday and some time away sounds brilliant as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any vacation spot you are looking at?
    I really wish I could write a whole book or even a short story just for fun. I think I just expect it to be bad so I don't try.
    I'm with you for 150 books this year. I really want to get to that. I stopped reading for two weeks though so I seriously need to work on it.
    I also need to work on some discussion posts or at least new ideas. I really like all your posts you do.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top