The Broke and the Bookish
General Resolutions1. Be more conscious of what food I am putting in my mouth. I am not going to diet or anything like that, but I would like to eat a little more healthier than I have been the last few months.
2. Get back into being a little more physically active. I am aiming to exercise to some degree three days a week. I feel like this is a reasonable goal since I used to do it more often than that.
3. Take a vacation with my husband to some place we have never been before.
4. Get an eye exam. I am a few years past due for this.
5. Write. Work on my old novel or start a new one.
Bookish/Blogish Goals for 2016
6. Have a bigger presence on Twitter.
7. I would absolutely love to hit 200 followers on Bloglovin. I currently have 163.
8. Try to review books within 72 hours after reading them.
9. Hit my 150 goodreads challenge goal. I raised my number up quite a bit this year since I am now reading a lot of graphic novels and audiobooks.
10. Generate new ideas to spice up my blog posts. Perhaps start some kind of idea journal.