June 26, 2015

How Far Would You Go For Your Favorite Books?

Created by: Christina @ Christina Reads YA

1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:

The Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder made me love reading when I was a child and I could re-read them a million times more. I would be more than happy to give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of any of the books in this beloved series.

2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride:

Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass) - I know I could think of at least a million and one things I would love to talk about with Sarah if I had the chance. I would do it even if it meant giving up pizza, and I love pizza.

3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a (really good) movie:

Cress by Marissa Meyer - I would love to see Cress and Thorne on the big screen, if done perfectly of course. (Obviously having the whole series on the big screen (or tv) would be even better, but I didn't know if that was cheating for this question.

4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book: 

Harry Potter - This is a given.

5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author:

My history isn't really bad at all, but I would share it with you all if it meant I could be best friends with Rainbow Rowell.

6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life:

This was the hardest question of all, not because I care about giving away all my possessions, but because I couldn't pick which book character I wanted to be my real life book boyfriend. Drum roll please... Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass is the winner! This man.... Sigh. He will be mine one day.

I Tag:

Nicole & Ashley @ The Quiet Concert
Cristina @ Girl in the Pages
Whoever else wants to join! Come on, it's fun! :D


13 comments:

  1. Awesome tag! I hope to do it!

    I nominated you for the Beautiful Bloggers Award and the One Lovely Blog Award! I think you have a beautiful blog and your posts are awesome! Plus, you have the Outlander challenge, which is awesome!

    Here is my post: http://missmoviecanada.blogspot.ca/2015/06/beautiful-bloggers-award-and-one-lovely.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Kay! I'll have to do this once I'm done with the readathon.
    There are so many authors I would love to sit next to on a plane ride. Sarah J. Mass is an excellent choice. I would have to get in to more of her books to choose the same person though.
    I'm just looking at all of these and thinking what I would answer now. The Harry Potter answer would be pretty much spot on for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Adriana! I hope you like filling it out. It was fun. I can't wait to see what you answer!

      Delete
  3. Such a fun post! Thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg how amazing would Cinder be on the screen!! If they did it right of course. I would love to see it as a TV show though I think, like a kind of space opera tv show :D

    Jord

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, this looks like a fun tag. CHAOL!!!! YES.... I would totally want to date that guy and would give up anything for him. Now I must hope that Celaena realises this and lets my ship sail by the end of the series. OR I WILL CRY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL DIE IF THAT HAPPENS!! I ship Celaena and Chaol always. :D

      Delete
  6. OMG I WOULD GIVE UP SO MUCH TO LIVE INSIDE HARRY POTTER. Like all of my material possessions and most of my family members (just kidding... maybe). And same pretty much goes for the chance to date Sturmhond... but here I am giving away my answers! Thanks for the tag :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could live there together and it would be awesome!!! (Also, I may give up family members too...) ;)

      Delete
  7. I definitely wouldn't mind giving up pizza for a year, especially as I well, don't eat pizza. xD But I think that may be cheating. I am not sure my goodwill one though, because well I love some of the stuff I have and they are momentos of the past. So I don't think I would. And the character I would most want as my book boyfriend happens to be gay as well xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top