June 21, 2015

The Bookish Report

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

Fun Bookish News

These reviews of the new Fifty Shades of Grey book from Christian Grey's perspective are kind of sad, hilarious, and unsurprising.

Want to see the cover of the new Riordan book and read an excerpt? It is going to be awesome!

This font shows how hard it can be for people that are dyslexic. It's interesting and eye opening.

If Game of Thrones episodes were titled like Friends episodes. Warning: Spoilers!

There is going to be a Princess Diaries 3! Life made.

There is all kind of Marissa Meyer news going on!

Guess what else is being made into a movie? The graphic novel I just read and loved, Nimona!

Fellow Book Blogger Posts

Shae Has Left The Room - Book Tag: How Far Would You Go For Your Favorite Books? - I will be doing this tag!

Katie's Book Blog - Etsy Obsessions #2: Skinny Hues - I need these bookmarks! 

Somewhere Between the Pages - The Woes of Being a Mood Reader - I am a partial mood reader.

Girl in the Pages - Are We Too Hard on Our Heroines? - This is a great discussion post!

Picture of the Week


One More Thing


6 comments:

  1. DANG! The blow up doll reference...
    I don't know about Magnus. He looks older than I thought he would be, but that blue wolf looks amazing. I need a moment to prepare myself before I read the excerpt. I might explode before then.
    Are you kidding me? That's dyslexia? How am I supposed to teach a student with dyslexia? I really hope I'm taught this because it was pretty eye opening.
    The Princess Dairies was 14 years ago!? I feel old.
    Lumberjanes the comics are becoming a tv show too. So is a series of unfortunate events and of course Shadowhunters (: Life is great being a reader.
    I wish I had watercoloring experience to make my own bookmarks :/
    Have a great week Kay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scared to read the excerpt too! It was different.
      I can't believe The Princess Diaries is that old either. Time flies!
      I didn't know about the Lumberjanes! I did end up reading it earlier this week and enjoyed it a great deal!

      I hope you have a wonderful week as well!

      Delete
  2. I CANNOT WAIT FOR PRINCESS DIARIES 3!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top