May 14, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Soundtrack Challenge

This Soundtrack Challenge is part of Bout of Books 7.0, and this particular one is hosted by Medusa's Library. The goal of this challenge is to create a playlist for one of your favorite books.

I just finished Ten by: Gretchen McNeil and I knew this would be the perfect book to use, seriously this playlist pretty much sums up my experience with this book. So many feels! This challenge was a ton of fun. Click on the song to listen to it on YouTube. 

1. Domino - Jessie J.
2. I Love It - Icona Pop
3. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
4. The Lonely - Christina Perri
5. Serial Killer - Lana Del Rey
6. Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
7. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
8. Dog Days are Over - Florence + The Machine
9. I'm a Survivor - Destiny's Child
10. You Found Me - the Fray

By the way, if you haven't read this book yet you should. My 4.5 star review will be up later this week!

7 comments:

  1. Excellent! I haven't read TEN yet, but I just ordered it for my bookstore. Did you ever see the tv show Harper's Island? It reminds me of this a bit. Locked room/island mystery with just enough soap opera thrown in for occasional relief from the terror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of that show but never watched it. I may have to see if this in on Netflix. :) Thanks for hosting this awesome challenge!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Ten Kay and love your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ten was a really good book! It gave me the chills. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I have to say, I was pretty disappointed with this one but it might have something to do with the fact that I'm in LOOOOOVE with the original Agatha Christie source material. This is THE perfect playlist for the book though! Loving the addition of Ozzy on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly I haven't read the Agatha Christie story. I will have to look into that. I'm glad you like the playlist though! It was a lot of fun to make.

      Delete
    2. If you don't read the book, definitely watch the 1945 movie version of And Then There Were None. It's FANTASTIC!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top