** I have no idea how often I will post this feature. It is a work in progress. I do however know that I want to share with you the very random thoughts that pop into my head and chat with you about them. Many are bookish thoughts and many are not. I feel like I don't have enough discussion type posts on the blog so I am giving this a whirl. Some days I will talk about a specific topic and sometimes I will just throw some random thoughts at you. So please sit back, relax, and take a second to chat with me today.
Random Thoughts1. I didn't read nearly as much (or participate in as many challenges and such) as I thought I would this week for Bout of Books. This saddens me. BUT I do have few really good reasons as to why... (See #2-3)
2. I got a new part-time job and I start Wednesday! I am so very excited! Guess what it is? The best ever... I will be the young adult assistant at a public library near where I live. I will still be keeping my other part-time job as a desk clerk at my home library because I love it so, and because the extra money doesn't hurt. I am very lucky to have two awesome library jobs. :D
3. It is official! My husband and I are house hunting. It is fun and nerve wracking. So far I love it.
4. This may seem like nothing compared to my other news, but I was able to sync my new phone to my car all on my own! I may have struggled at first, but the owner's manual helped a lot. I felt really good about the fact that I did this with no help from my husband.
5. I am trying and so far succeeding at drinking more water and less soda every day. Go me!
6. My husband and I saw The Avengers 2. It was really good! If I were to describe it in one word it would be, entertaining.
7. I have been trying so many new recipes I find off the internet lately. I am working on a blog post to share those all with you! What do you think of that?
8. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? If you don't already then I suggest you never do. It would be easier that way.
9. Due to all the new crazy awesome kind of stressful things happening in my presonal life right now I feel like I am getting super behind on all things blogging. I have a stack of reviews I need to write (9 total). I have a million of my friends' blog posts to read and comment on, not to mention that I need to respond to the comments on my own blog. I think I may actually need to make more of a blogging schedule at least for a little bit while things are hectic, or until I find my new groove in my new schedule.