Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I swear that one day I WILL meet these authors. I will find a way.
2. Rick Riordan - I have read and loved all the Percy Jackson books and the Kane Chronicles series. My favorite of his is The House of Hades.
3. Deborah Harkness - I will always love Mathew and Diana from the Discovery of Witches trilogy. My favorite of hers is the first book, A Discover of Witches.
4. Kasie West - She can do no wrong in my eyes. My favorite book of hers is a tie between The Distance Between Us and Pivot Point.
5. J.K. Rowling - This author needs to explanation. My favorite HP book has always been The Goblet of Fire.
6. Victoria Schwab - I would love to meet the author of Vicious!
7. Leigh Bardugo - When I read the first chapter of Shadow and Bone I became hooked. My favorite book has to be the second one, Siege and Storm.
8. Nora Roberts - I have read countless books by Nora Roberts. My favorite trilogy of hers is The Circle Trilogy.
9. Rainbow Rowell - I may have only read two books by her, but I enjoyed them immensely. I LOVED Fangirl.
10. Marissa Meyer - It may have taken me a while to really appreciate this series, but I am now addicted. Cress is my favorite.