~ November Edition
What happened on the blog? (It was a slower month)
- I conquered my fear of audiobooks!
- I had another glorious library loot haul.
- Looking for some bookish news?
- See some of the bookish things I am thankful for.
- The reviews I posted this month:
What went down behind the blog?
- I met Joelle Charbanue, author of The Testing trilogy! I got a signed copy of her new book Need.
- Thanksgiving has come and gone. I ate a lot, savored my time with family, and actually had three whole days off of work! I may love my jobs, but I enjoyed every second of my time off. Now my husband and I for the very first time get to decorate our house for Christmas. :D
- I saw the new Peanuts movie in theaters. It was adorable and hilarious. A great movie for the whole family!
- Raking leaves was both fun and a chore. It took us forever! We had sooo many leaves. This isn't even half of them!
- I started shopping for my #TBTBSanta! This is my first year participating and I am having a blast!