October 21, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Let's be honest, I have had one crappy week and I need some time to escape from reality and this seems like the perfect way to do just that. I am FINALLY going to participate in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! Find out about this event here. It starts at 7:00 am tomorrow for me. The reason I usually skip this readathon is because of work, but since I only work four hours tomorrow I will just use that time as a little reading break to rest my eyes. I am pumped and ready to go!


The Books

I don't really plan on reading all of these, but I wanted a small selection just in case I wasn't in the mood for a certain one.


Like the photo above? Check out my Instagram account here!

Have you ever participating in this readathon? Share your experiences below!

Final Update

Total Books Read: 2.5 books
Total Pages Read: 856 pages (I was starting to read really slow at the end.)
Total Hours Spent Reading: 14.5 hours

** I think I did pretty darn good since four of the 24 hours I was at work and I only slept through 4 of the other hours. I would participate again, but I am a little tired today. Luckily, my husband let me sleep in this morning while he took the puppy on his morning walk and such.

3 comments:

  1. I've participated in the Read-A-Thon for last few years or so. I wasn't able to stay awake the full 24 hours last time so now I must. For honor! Or at least for fun. ^_^

    Hope you have a good Read-A-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you stayed up as late as you could! I had a lot of fun, but I was really tired yesterday.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that was a lot of reading! Sounds like you enjoyed your first Dewey's :) I don't know if I have 14 hours of reading in me these day, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top