October 4, 2016

Library Loot #52


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** I haven't read a book in a little over a week now. WTF?! I don't know what my problem is. I have to break this slump ASAP. Hopefully some of my new library books will help.


My Library Loot

1. Look at the pretty.

2. I really enjoyed the first book and I can't wait to give this one a try.

3. This sounds cute and fun!

4. I have heard nothing but good things.

8 comments:

  1. I have the first Crooked Kingdom book and really need to listen to it. I hope your new books help shake the slump Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen Crooked Kingdom's sequel has come out or is coming out soon. It looks familiar and enticing. This Adventure Ends looks gorgeous! Must see what it's about. Have fun reading (:
    Slumps are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Adriana! I have been struggling making time to read lately.

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I've seen This Adventure Ends around, but I don't actually know what it is about! Like a River Glorious is blowing up! I really want to read the first book now. Great haul Kay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am pretty excited about my haul this week.

      Delete
  4. Looks like lots of interesting books here. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top