October 26, 2016

Library Loot #53

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** Last week I watched two webinars for work that focused on a whole bunch of young adult books that came out in the fall or are coming out in the winter. This made my TBR pile explode and had me acquiring many new books from the library this week.


1. I have been meaning to read this book since forever. I am fianlly going to do it this Halloween!

2. A unique contemporary romance? Yes, please. This was an older title mentioned in the webinar.

3. This isn't what I would normally read, but I have heard quite a few good things about it.

4. The title and cover says it all.

5. The teens picked this for our next book club at my job.

6. A new Meg Cabot. Enough said.


7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hope you like STALKING JACK THE RIPPER, Kay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard AMAZING things about Stalkin Jack the Ripper! I really want to read it now. The cover for This is Not a Test creeps me out! I don't think I'll ever read it. I scare so easily! Great loot Kay! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope we both read Stalking Jack the Ripper soon and love it!

      Delete
  3. I just added More Happy Than Not to my library hold list. I keep seeing Stalking Jack The Ripper everywhere. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really intrigued by Stalking Jack the Ripper! It sounds unique. Definitely out of my comfort zone.. in a good way!

    I still need to read More Happy Than Not. I LOVED his book coming out in January.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top