October 25, 2016

TTT #69: Halloween Themed TV Episodes


I have done creepy book covers and scary movies, but I have yet to share some of my favorite Halloween themed TV episodes with you, until now. Here are my top ten eight favorite Halloween TV episodes.

8. How I Met Your Mother: Slutty Pumpkin
I thought Barnie stole the show in this episode.


7. Castle: Vampire Weekend
Castle plays his character from his other show Firefly. hehehe

6. Parks & Recreation: Halloween Surprise
Leslie dresses up as  Rosie the Riveter. A serious and funny episode.

5. Vampire Diaries: Haunted
This episode in season one is when I really started getting into the show.

4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Fear Itself
A haunted house at its finest.

3. Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Halloween 
The challenge between Jake and Holt is amazing.

2. Modern Family: Halloween
I love every Modern Family episode, but the Halloween ones are some of my favorites.

1. Friends: The One With the Halloween Party
I had to include a Friends episode.


Have you seen any of these? Do you have a favorite Halloween episode?!


12 comments:

  1. I loved The Fear Itself episode, Giles with the chainsaw was brilliant. Buffy did a few really good Halloween episodes if I remember right.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did! This one was my favorite, but I do like the one where they turn into their actual costumes as well. :)

      Delete
  2. The Friends episode is definitely my favorite because duh. I love all of the Modern Family episodes too! They take halloween so seriously hahaha. And Modern Family! I'm totally drawing a blank on other shows but you hit some good ones here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Friends wasn't on my list I would be concerned for my well being. :) Modern Family always gets a few laughs form me each episode.

      Delete
  3. "Fear Itself" is awesome, but I actually prefer "Halloween" to it -- every Halloween when the trick-or-treaters are out, my husband and I quote Spike over and over. "Well, this is just... neat!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Friends episode and the HIMYM episode. Another that comes to mind is the Boy Meets World episode where they are trapped in the school. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot that Boy Meets World episode! That was a good one too. :D

      Delete
  5. Love that you picked Buffy, Friends and Modern Family. Love those shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Top three favorite shows right there.

      Delete
  6. Great Top Ten! How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Rec, and Modern Family are a few of my favorite shows! I need to catch up on Parks and Modern Family though. I should be ashamed. I can't believe I STILL haven't watched the final season of Parks & Rec!!!!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never get enough Modern Family. Parks and Rec only gets better every season! Hop on that. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top