October 13, 2016

Throwback Thursday (2)

I totally got this blog post idea from Stefani @ Caught Read Handed.

It's Throwback Thursday time! My goal is to do this post at least once a month. I will be sharing with you the things that I loved in the past and still love today. Who is up for a little nostalgia? I decided to pick a year to focus on for this post. This week's 1998 picks...

The Song


Do you remember Ricky Martin? I was obsessed with him for a bit when I was younger.


The Books 

I bet that if I read these books today they would still freak me out!


The Movie

Is there anyone out there in their mid 20s who didn't watch this movie obsessively?


The Game

This game was a staple in my house when I was younger (and older). My brothers and I were always competing for the number one spot on the high scores list. I was always number two, and then one day I beat my older brother only to have him beat me once again soon after. Actually, after writing this I think I need to find out which of my brothers has the game so I can borrow it.

DO YOU REMEMBER ANY OF THE THINGS I MENTIONED? DID YOU HATE THEM OR LOVE THEM? SHARE YOUR MEMORIES BELOW!

4 comments:

  1. This is great! Although I didn't watch the move or play the game, I definitely know that song in my head!! Ooh, I see your reading Compulsion - I hope you love it. I need to pick up book two before the last one comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the scary stories books! I used to love them and be terrified of them at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top