January 23, 2013

Library Loot #6

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

MY LIBRARY LOOT
I'm really hoping to read all of these. I still have one left over that I still need to read from the last time I went to the library.




This was a random book that I found on the shelf. I read the synopsis and thought it would be worth a try.










Hacking your way into college? Sounds like an interesting read to me.









I finally snagged this one at the library. With all the hype out there about this book... I can't wait to see what I think of it.









According to many, John Green is a must read author. I have yet to read anything by him, until now!









I was so excited when I found out that Meg Cabot had a new Heather Wells mystery novel out that I had to get it. So far I am enjoying it.

9 comments:

  1. I've heard such good things about If I Stay, I hope you enjoy it!

    Now if I could only get control of my TBR pile, I could actually take advantage of my library more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should get control of my TBR pile... but I probably won't any time soon. :) I also just got some books from netgalley. I really get over ambitious sometimes when it comes to books and reading.

      Delete
    2. That seems to be a common problem among us book-lovers! I remember when I was younger and I didn't have shelves and shelves of un-read books and finding something new at the library was a real treat. In a way, I miss those days. Once I grew up and had the money to buy my own books, the temptation to overdo it proved strong! Add in the even greater temptation of free review books and the problem just multiplied! But there are much worse things than having too many books to read :)

      Delete
  2. I need to read more John Green. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really excited about this week's loot.

      Delete
  3. Oh yay, you picked up If I Stay! (Wow, that kinda ryhmes...)
    I've not read anything by John Green, but I heard he's a great writer. I hope you enjoy these books! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. (:

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it was about time I read If I Stay. :)

      Delete
  4. I like this meme! Cool. You haven't read The Fault in Our Stars? SUPER SUPER SUPER! I want to read more of his stuff. The others sound interesting, too.

    I check stuff out of the library all the time. I think my record was 25. I wish they kept records, but I do believe I have had at least one book checked out since the Fall of 2011. Not the same book, though. I am at a low now since I have been getting eBooks, but I do currently have Splintered, Sapphire Blue and Dark Lover checked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so behind in the John Green times. I'm working on that. :)

      Usually when I go to the library I get so many books and only read half of them. Luckily, or maybe not so lucky, I controlled myself this time. That would be really neat if they had records of how many books you have checked out and what they were. That would be an interesting thing to see.

      Splintered sounds like it would be a good read. I'm not sure I've heard of the other two. Enjoy your books as well!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top