January 18, 2013

Book Recommendation Friday #1: If you liked The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer...

My favorite part of my blog is my "If you liked... then read..." page. Therefore, I have decided to put a post up every other Friday with some new book recommendations instead of just posting them directly on that page of my blog, that way everyone can see them!

I will try to come up with different and unique reading suggestions for each post. I only recommend books that I have already read, so please post below if you have any other reading suggestions.

The books I suggest aren't always necessarily the same genre/plot so much as they have the same feel... and are great reads of course.  

Here is my first post. Click on the book title to find out more about each one. Enjoy!

If you liked The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkin...then you should read...
  1. The Body Finder by: Kimberly Detring
  2. Before I Fall by: Lauren Oliver
  3. Immortal Beloved by: Cate Tiernan
  4. When Lightning Strikes by: Meg Cabot
  5. The Book of Blood and Shadow by: Robin Wasserman

What other reading recommendations would you like to hear for future posts? 

7 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on Before I Fall for a while now. Will definitely have to bump it up on by TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for leaving your comments on my blog. Tsunami Countdown should definitely be on peoples 'to-read' list - I'm glad you liked the review.

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post here http://booksandtheirwordlyrealm.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-liebster-blog-award.html

    Have a great day! :)

    Sadrina @ Books and their Wordly Realm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top