**I have no idea how often I will post this feature or when exactly I'm going to post it. This is a work in progress. I do however know that I want to share with you the very random thoughts that pop into my head. Many are bookish thoughts and many are not. I feel like I don't have enough discussion type posts on the blog so I am giving this a whirl. Today I will feature a list of my randomness.
2. Right now I am three books ahead of my goodreads reading challenge and I am flying high! It feels so good. I am on a reading frenzy. I couldn't be happier.
3. So far this year I am keeping up with my reviews. I really hope I stay on top of things at least for another few months.
4. As my friend's wedding grows nearer I become busier and busier. My calendar for the month of March and April is filling up fast.
5. My husband and I just celebrated the fact that it has been 8 years since we first started dating! That is a long time folks, but I guess time flies when you are having fun. :)
6. I am trying so hard to have more of a presence on Twitter and I think I am doing pretty good so far, but I still want to be better.
7. I am trying so hard to be healthier this year, but trying to find motivation to work out when it is freezing here is hard work. I just want to snuggle under a blanket and read. Heck, even getting ready to go into work when the weather is bad is a challenge. I have noticed that I am a whole lot more active when it is nicer out, especially since I love going on long walks with my husband when the weather is nice. I am counting down the days until spring begins!
8. I LOVE my part-time job at the library, but I wonder if one day I will ever actually get a full-time grown-up job. For right now I am going to continue to love it and be thankful for my job and use the free time I have to write more. My real goal: to be published by the time I am 30.
9. I am trying to figure out a new monthly feature for my blog about book covers, but I have yet to really pin down exactly what I want to do with this idea. All I know is I love book covers. I love talking about them. I love fangirling over them. I love reading posts about them. Therefore, I have no idea why I don't do some kind of cover post on my blog every month.