February 8, 2015

The Bookish Report

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness.Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

Fun Bookish News

Check out the winners from the 2015 ALA You Media Awards.
Harper Lee is publishing a second novel, Go Set a Watchman. This was big news this week.
The Barnes & Noble blog once again made me laugh with their post about how books can help you with your new year's resolutions.
I need ALL of these bookish things.
I love taking online quizzes and I know deep down that you do too. See which YA Character would be your BFF. It turns out that my BFF would be Christina from Divergent.
J.K. Rowling answered some tricky HP questions, and since I can never have too many HP news... here is what Google Maps would look like if it had aMarauder’s Map Plug-In.

Fellow Book Blogger Posts

Photo of The Week



Video of The Week

5 comments:

  1. I'm so curious to see how Casual Vacancy will be as a TV show -- I hope we can watch it here in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I don't think it was my favorite book, but I almost think it might translate even better to television, if that makes sense.

      Delete
  2. Haha did you see the tweet from George R. R. Martin about Harper Lee's sequel announcement? It was like "Harper Lee is going to publish a sequel after 55 years. ... And you people think I write slow"

    My BFF is Charlie from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower! I'll take it!

    And I want that V-Day Mug!

    And that Marauder’s Map Plug-In might be the coolest thing ever. If only it were a thing... :(

    Thanks for the mention too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what my husband said! I laughed so hard. lol

      That is a good BFF!

      I want the V-Day Mug so bad. It is perfect.

      I LOVE the plug-in.

      You are always welcome. It was well deserved.

      Delete
  3. .I really like the content in this website, are all new things and new lesson for us this very increase knowledge becomes more widely, thank you very much for the information provided.

    cara alami menyembuhkan kista endometriosis
    cara alami menyembuhkan stroke ringan
    obatsyarafkejepit.org
    obattbctradisional.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top