February 4, 2015

Library Loot #29

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** I didn't get any books from the library last month! I participated in Put The Library on Hold for the month of January. I did it and I felt good about reading so many of my own books, BUT now that my ban from the library has been lifted I may have gone a little crazy this week even though I just grabbed a whole bunch of ARCs at ALA Midwinter. Well, if I don't get around to reading the library books it isn't a big deal. They are free after all.

MY LIBRARY LOOT

1. I have been waiting for this sequel. I loved how cute and fun the first book was.

2. This one sounds too good to pass up.

3. Because. Fairy tales.

4. This is my short story pick for the Book Riot Read Harder Challenge.

5. I loved Anna and The French Kiss.

6. I am really getting sick of eating the same things over and over again.

13 comments:

  1. I have that Cooking Light cookbook! Of course, I haven't made anything out of it yet though, lol. Let me know if you try any good recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know if I make any good ones!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! You got some good stuff there! Looking forward to your review of Invaded, Fairest, and Princess of Thorns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to read them all right now. lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I already read it. It was really good! Different from the other books in the series, but still really good.

      Delete
  4. I'm surprised Playlist for the Dead is already out in your library. It's fairly new and looks really enjoyable. I think this is the one that is compared to Thirteen Reasons Why...?
    I'm with you on eating the same things over and over again. I need some cookbooks in my life.
    I really like this weekly event especially since I'm more of a library reader than book buyer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My library is pretty big and luckily we get a lot of new stuff right away. Before I moved about a year and a half ago, I had a very small library and it would have taken weeks before I saw a brand new young adult novel. lol

      So far I am loving the Six Sisters cookbook!!!

      Libraries all the way

      Delete
  5. Hope you enjoyed ALA midwinter. One of my colleagues went -- and he got snowed in.

    Thanks for visiting my Friday meme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time! I have a post about it coming up next week. Luckily I live nearby so I just ended up going all day Saturday so I wouldn't get snowed it, but I just went to the exhibit floor. I was kind of sad I couldn't go back Sunday because the weather.

      Delete
  6. YAYAYAY Princess of Thorns! And I have Fairest too I don't know what I am waiting for. AND LOLA <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairest was good! I can't wait to see what you think of it! Some little birdie told me I must read Princess of Thorns and I decided to take the birdie's advice.

      Delete
  7. Oh My Goodness!!! Soo I follow the Six Sister's Blog, they have some awesome recipes :) I saw this post and was like ahhh I need to comment. Justin and I got tired of eating the same thing so I follow a bunch of food blogs and pick out recipes to try out!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top