February 25, 2015

Library Loot #30

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** I think perhaps I didn't need to get any more books from the library this week (I still have several from the last time I got books from the library at the beginning of the month), but I did anyway. No regrets.

MY LIBRARY LOOT

1. I know what I will be reading as soon as I finish my current book!

2. It came! It is finally here!

3. I'm hoping I like the sequel more than the first book.

4. I hope this is as good as the synopsis makes it sound.

5. & 6. I read the first book in this series and it was so much fun that I had to get the other books.

7. I'm going to finally try out a Colleen Hoover book. I promised a friend I would give it a whirl.

11 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for Salt and Stone. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, 'A Darker Shade of Magic' looks incredible! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover kills me and it sounds good! So far I have only been hearing good things about it!

      Delete
  3. nice loot. I want to read a darker shade of magic. Loved loved loved salt and stone. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this feeling that A Darker Shade of Magic is going to be epic.

      Delete
  4. I know you are currently reading Salt & Stone which makes me excited but I also can't wait for you to read ADSOM (you will love it) and I can't wait to see what you think about The Mime Order. I bought this with an audible credit so I will be listening to it soon(ish). I'll probably relisten to TBS first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will read ADSOM soon. Very soon. I am a little nervous about it... but I think it will be epic. I am very interested to see how I like The Mime Order since I wasn't blown away by The Bone Season.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read Maybe Someday but I can recommend one of her other books: Hopeless. It was definitely worth reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top