February 3, 2013

Top Bookish News of the Past Week


Here are all the interesting bookish stories, pictures, and blog posts I found this past week. 


All of the titles are linked up to their respective articles/blog posts. Click away!


ARTICLES

Barnes and Noble Plans to Close 200 Stores in the Coming Years
  • This makes me sad...

BLOG POSTS

Blogger Tips
  • This post offers some great blogging tips, especially to newer bloggers. Also, it was Bookshelvers Anonymous' one year blogoversary this week. Go say congrats or enter her contest!
  • I laughed so hard when reading this post. Check out Writer of Wrongs' Top Ten Tuesday.
  • This was a very interesting post that I personally could relate to.
  • I loved this review. I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

PICTURES
  • My husband found this picture this week. He even said we could do this once we get a house! I told him I would need more steps and we would have to hire someone that can draw. :)

  • Thanks to Pinterest I saw this awesome Harry Potter nursery this week!


Share your thoughts! Did you see any interesting bookish news this past week that you would like to share? Post your comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those steps so much! The hardest part would definitely be picking which books to include.

    And I know if I show that nursery to my husband he's going to want it for our as yet non-existent children. He's already said the one thing he's most looking forward to doing with our kids is reading the series with them -- so needless to say, I'm really hoping they will like the books, or I'm going to have a really sad hubby on my hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I was thinking of a Harry Potter staircase. :)

      I showed the nursery to my husband...and he said he would think about it. lol He took me to HP world in Florida for our honeymoon. Have you guys been there? I think you would love it.

      Delete
    2. That's so awesome you went there for your honeymoon! We haven't gone yet, but a whole bunch of family members have gone and keep telling us we'll love it. We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and I'm not kidding when I say I read Harry Potter on the beach (& on the plane!) -- it's good I married someone who likes to read otherwise that's probably the point where he would have started thinking I was a little was weird, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top