1. Deborah Harkness - I fell in love with A Discovery of Witches.
2. Rick Riordan - I already own The Percy Jackson series, the Kane Chronicles, and the Heroes of Olympus, and therefore I'm pretty sure if money wasn't a problem I would always keep on buying his books. Let's be honest, I probably will keep buying them no matter what anyway.
3. J.K. Rowling - I already technically have this author on my auto buy list. Who else bought The Casual Vacancy just because she was the one who wrote it?
4. Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games. I believe that is all I need to say.
5. Michelle Hodkin - I fell in love with the Mara Dyer series and I'm really hoping for a lot more by this author.
6. Veronica Roth - Give me more!
7. Nicholas Sparks - I know many think his books are repetitive, and they may be, but ever since I was younger and read my first Nicholas Sparks book I always seem to read every new one that comes out.
8. Cate Tiernan - I was a fan back in 2001 when I got my hands on her Sweep series and I have enjoyed her books ever since.
9. Meg Cabot - Princess Diaries grabbed my heart and I've enjoyed several of her other series. I wish I could own them all.
10. James Patterson - His books can be hit or miss but I still gravitate towards them.
I think sometimes I stick too much to the authors I feel comfortable with. I really should branch out more, but I love what I love.
What authors do/would you have on your auto-buy list?