February 10, 2013

Top Bookish News of The Past Week

Here are all the interesting bookish stories, pictures, videos, and blog posts I found this past week. 
All of the titles are linked up to their respective articles/blog posts. Click away!

ARTICLES

  • I live in Illinois. I will be keeping tabs on this story!
  • What book to movie adaptation are you waiting on? I didn't even know about all of these!
  • You know you want to look...
BLOG POSTS

  • Read this post, its rather interesting and humorous. 
  • I can't wait to read this one. Thanks for the great review!
  • I love a post that makes for a good discussion. I love that in the blogging world you can speak your mind.
VIDEO
  • This commercial aired during the Super Bowl. It was funny, but it made me cringe...those poor books in that poor library. 

5 comments:

  1. How did I miss that commercial?! Those book books :(

    LOVE the hot guys reading. And the "As a fellow reader" post is making me glad I took the time to clean up & streamline my own blog! Also a nice reminder that it's OK to post negative reviews and that quality is more important than quantity when it comes to posting. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those poor* books :(

      wow that was really bad typing on my part!

      Delete
    2. I've had those really bad typing moments before. No biggie. I knew what you meant, hilarious commercial but I was so sad about all those books.

      The hot guys reading made my day better so I had to do my civil duty and share it. :)

      Delete
  2. I loved the Whisper Fight commercial but I too felt bad for those poor little books :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top