February 17, 2013

Top Bookish News of the Past Week


Here are all the interesting bookish stories, pictures, videos, and blog posts I found this past week. 
All of the titles are linked up to their respective articles/blog posts. Click away!

BLOG POSTS

  • I need to get my hands on this book.The examples that The Captive Reader gives us are hilarious. 
  • In honor of Valentine's Day here is a fun post featuring the best TV couples. Who doesn't love Luke and Lorelai?
  • Check out this cover... I'm sold.
  • I haven't heard of this reading list before, but I think I may have to challenge myself. It has a list of a young adult book that takes place in each state. See what book is in your state.
ARTICLE

  • These are pretty awesome. Just take a look! Then I started reading some of the comments and found links to even more book sharing places.
PICTURE

  • At first I was outraged, how can they change the cover of my beloved series?! And then I saw the cover and I was in love. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love the original Harry Potter cover art, but I really do love the new artwork too. I see no reason why I can't have all the hardcovers with the original covers and the paperbacks with the new covers -- I'll just pretend one set is for me and the other is for my hubby... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a great idea! Perhaps my husband needs his own set as well. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top