Let Me Introduce Myself1. What’s your name? I go by Kay (my middle name) on the blog. It's a long story.
2. Where in the world are you blogging from? Illinois, USA
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place? My love of books, and I used to have a lot of free time.
4. How did you come up with your blog name? Lots of brainstorming.
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog? YA Fantasy
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews? A few memes, some random discussion posts about reading and such, some if you like this try this posts, and I also enjoy sharing other bloggers' posts with my Sunday Bookish News feature.
7. Best blogging experience so far? Meeting some of my blogger friends in real life last year at ALA Midwinter, including my bestie, Nicole, over at The Quiet Concert.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community? Everyone's passion for books and reading, and getting to make new friends!
9. Name the 5 books (that aren't sequels) you’re most excited for this 2016!
Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in previous years!
What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read? Guards of the Shadowlands series by Sarah Fine
12. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF? Hermione from Harry Potter
13. Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend? Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles
14. Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)? Percy Jackson, Kestrel (The Winner's Curse), Lynn (Not a Drop to Drink), The Darkling (Shadow and Bone), & Celaena (Throne of Glass)
15. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests? Taking care of my puppy. Watching movies with my husband. Writing.
16. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for? I don't really prefer to go shopping, but I do enjoy shopping for boots, scarves, and sweaters, and for other people!
17. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing? Bye Bye Bye by Nsync (This has been my song for years and still is.)
18. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book. Ohhhh.... The Y: The Last Man graphic novels would make an awesome television show!
19. What would your dream library look like? A LOT of built in shelves with a ladder, a reading nook, and a snack bar with nothing too messy.
20. Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with? This is a hard question! I guess I am going to have to go with Marissa Meyer.