February 28, 2016

The Bookish Report

Here are all of the top bookish stories, blog posts, pictures, and videos I found this past week. I put this post up every Sunday so come back again next week for more bookish awesomeness. Click away and enjoy your Sunday!

The last time I had one of these posts on the blog was last November! Can you believe it? I have been so crazy busy this year I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I usually do, but that is all going to change. I am finally getting a nice routine down with my two jobs and new puppy. I have been brainstorming and will be working on some new posts and such for the blog in the near future. Until then, enjoy some of my old features that I am bringing back.

Bookish News

I can't help but swoon over Book Riot's Book Fetish posts. I NEED all the bookish things! I also can never get enough pictures of cute animals reading

Harper Lee passed away a little over a week ago. She will always be remembered. In honor of her here is a list of 12 times Harper Lee's words stopped us in our tracks.

I am obsessed with everything Swoon Reads lately! You should take their quiz to see which Jane Austen inspired super power you would have! I got Matchmaker. No regrets.

For all the HP fans out there, a roundup of the latest news and tweets from J.K. Rowling. 

Ummmm..... Heck yes! Literary Mashups: When 'Dexter' meets 'Jane Eyre'

Who doesn't love looking at some of the most amazing bookstores from around the world?

Did any of you reading this participate in the Traveling ARC Tour of After the Woods? How cool is this?!

Here is some new Ready Player One movie news.

Guess what?! The cover of Crooked Kingdom has been revealed!!!!!

Notable Book Blogger Posts



My Novel Opinion | Do I need a blogging niche?

Alexa Loves Books | Tunes & Tales: Grease Live!




Comic of the Week

Source: Sarah's Scribbles

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my post <3 And I absolutely love that comic! My husband sent it to me when he saw it, because it reminded him of me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband (and perhaps friends and coworkers) sent it to me as well. lol :D

      Delete
  2. It's so funny, the minute I saw the title of this post I thought "wow she hasn't had one of these in a while!" -- not a bad thing, I just enjoy them and got excited!! Thanks for featuring me too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot how much fun it is to put these together! You are very welcome. Thanks for writing such great blog posts!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top