February 12, 2016

The One With All My Favorites


I recently started re-watching Friends again for like the millionth time. To celebrate my love for all things Friends I have decided to share my favorite episodes with you. Since this is a rather hard task to try and accomplish I decided to set up some guidelines for myself. I am only picking my favorite episode (or two, no more than two) per season. I will share a gif and a favorite quote for each episode as well.

**These were very hard choices to make. I want to be clear that I love all Friends episodes and these are just the ones that I like a little better than the rest. I usually picked the episodes that made me laugh the most. Enjoy!

Season One

Episode 18: The One With all the Poker
Ross: Your money's mine, Green.
Rachel: Your fly's open, Geller.

Season Two

Episode 6: The One With the Baby on the Bus
Joey: Ducks is "Heads", because ducks have heads.
Chandler: What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?

Season Three

Episode 2: The One Where No One's Ready
Joey: All right, they got water, orange juice, and what looks like cider.
[takes a glass from the fridge]
Chandler: Taste it.
Joey: [drinks from the glass and puts it back in the fridge] Yep, it's fat. I drank fat.
Chandler: Yeah, I know, I did that two minutes ago.

Episode 9: The One with the Football
Chandler: Is everybody else seeing a troll doll nailed to a two by four?

Season Four

Episode 8: The One With Chandler In A Box 
Monica: [in response to digs about inviting Richard's son for Thanksgiving] Fine but
[pointing at Ross]
Monica: married a lesbian,
[pointing at Rachel]
Monica: left a guy standing at the altar,
[pointing at Phoebe]
Monica: married a gay ice dancer,
[pointing at Joey]
Monica: threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire,
[pointing at Chandler in the box]
Monica: lives in a box.

Episode 12: The One with the Embryos
Phoebe: You guys, you really should get rid of those animals. They shouldn't be living in an apartment.
Rachel: Yeah, especially not with all of these knives and cookbooks around.

Season Five

Episode 14: The One Where Everybody Finds Out  
Joey: C'mon. I got *your* secrets, I got *their* secrets; I got secrets of my own, you know.
Rachel: [rolling her eyes] You don't have any secrets.
Joey: Oh, yeah? Well, you don't know about Huggsy, my bedtime penguin pal.
[blushes, embarrassed]

Episode 16: The One with the Cop
Ross: So, did you bring Joey?
Rachel: Uh, no, but I brought the next best thing.
[Chandler walks in]
Ross: Chandler. You brought Chandler. The next best thing would be Monica.
Chandler: Normally, I would be offended, but Monica is freakishly strong.

Season Six

Episode 7: The One Where Phoebe Runs 
Phoebe: I can see why running next to me would be embarrassing for you. Yeah. You're uptight.
Rachel: Hey, I am not. Whoa. I am not uptight. Man.

Episode 25: The One With The Proposal, Part 2
Monica: In all my life... I never thought I would be so lucky. As to... fall in love with my best... my best... there's a reason why girls don't do this!


Season Seven

Episode 11: The One With All The Cheesecakes
Chandler: Well, thank you for lunch.
Rachel: What! Wait a minute, I didn't pay, I thought you paid!
Chandler: So apparently we just don't pay for food anymore.

Season Eight

Episode 13: The One Where Chandler Takes a Bath
Joey: Hey, Chandler, you got a minute? I really need to talk to you.
Chandler: Yeah. Is this a cold pizza talk or a leftover meatloaf talk?
Joey: Well, neither.
Chandler: Oh, my god. What's up?

Season Nine

Episode 18: The One With The Lottery
Monica: [about Emma] How do you know she's gonna start talking?
Rachel: Well, when I talk to her I almost feel like she understands what I'm saying.
Chandler: Kind of like Joey...

Season Ten

Episode 18: The Last One, Part 2
Rachel: Do you guys have to go to the new house right away or do you have some time?
Monica: We've got some time.
Rachel: Ok, should we get some coffee?
Chandler: Sure. Where?

My Favorite Season

My Overall Favorite Season = Six

Are you a Friends fan? Which are your favorite episodes?


9 comments:

  1. I adored FRIENDS! I was a little late to the game on it, but I watched all the seasons in college with my roomie because she was obsessed. You've definitely mentioned a few of my favorites here, but the one I love best (of the ones you've chosen and in general) is The One Where Everybody Finds Out! (Now I want to watch them again!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends is still and will probably always be one of my all time favorite tv shows! I am so glad you got a chance to enjoy them. :D That is such a GREAT episode. I laugh every time.

      Delete
  2. Omg I love this! I've watched Friends since I was 8 years old and would sneak out to watch with my mom when I was supposed to be asleep. I don't know how many times I've watched the episodes over and over again. I even broke my DVDs from overuse, LOL. But anyways I've had a crappy week and this made me feel so much better haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad my post made you feel a little better! I hope your week this week is a ton better! I also would sneak to watch it with my mom! :D

      Delete
  3. I love Friends! I rewatch episodes all the time, but I now I kind of want to start at the beginning and determine my all time favorites in each season- although I do love the one where Rachel loses it when Ross buys a cat with his one girlfriend, and leaves that voicemail. And then forgets about it. And then Ross listens to it, and is all "Over me? Uh, when were you under me?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! It was so much fun writing this post and I totally think you should do it too. OMG that is also a GREAT episode. That is one of my favorite friends' lines ever. It's too good.

      Delete
  4. I love every episode that is Phoebe-centric. I love Phoebe, and sometimes I feel like I am the Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phoebe cracks me up. I feel you! I can really relate to her some days. I love being different and a little wacko at times. She is just too lovable and fun!

      Delete
  5. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to discover a weird secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top