February 14, 2016

The Love List

I got this simple and wonderful idea from Linda over at Silly Little Mischief. I thought it was a cute way for me to write up a little love list of my own to celebrate Valentine's Day with you all. Here is my love list...


Coffee

Cookies, Pizza, Pickles, Popcorn, & Mac and Cheese

Our New House

Quiet Blogging and Reading Time

Netflix

Days When I get to Sleep In

Snuggling My Puppy and Husband

Going to the Movies

Having Such Great Friends and Family

Scarves

55-70ish degree Weather

Owls, Penguins, & Sloths

Going on Walks

All Things Harry Potter

Trying New Recipes




8 comments:

  1. great lists. I love owls and penguins. Not so sure about sloths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sloths are pretty cute and they really do live a great life. ;)

      Delete
  2. Friends, family, snuggles, walks, and good weather rock :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to snuggles, walks, nice weather and coffee! I hope you are enjoying your new home and puppy Kay and that Valentines Day was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I love trying new recipes and hot weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top