February 21, 2016

Love-A-Thon Challenge: B-I-N-G-O

Mel of The Daily Prophecy, will be leading this challenge. We’re playing BINGO! The goal is to see how many bingo squares you can cross off of the official Love-a-Thon bingo card! There will be various tasks to tackle during the Love-a-Thon, and the challenge is to make them all happen before the event is over.

I would have completed more squares on the BINGO card, but I had to work all weekend. :/ I still did have a lot of fun though! I loved getting to meet some new bloggers. 


Visit 5 New Blogs





Genevieve @ The Reading Shelf

Join One of the Love-A-Thon Twitter Chats

I participated in the 9PM-10PM EST: Twitter Chat #2! I had so much fun! Thanks again to Cee for being a lovely host.

Participate in One Other Challenge

Here is my Book Spine Poetry Challenge post!

4 comments:

  1. You did much better with the Bingo options than I did! I had a medical emergency with my daughter and couldn't participate in any of the twitter chats and I'm way behind on the challenges and visiting! I'm trying to catch up today, though! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Yours is also new to me and I followed on Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope she is okay.

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. I think you did a great job! Love that you were able to join in on one of the Twitter chats. Those are always so fun, if a wee bit crazy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely crazy, but a lot of fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top