February 5, 2016

Library Loot #41

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

** I really need to make some more time to read. I felt like I haven't read in forever. I love my new puppy, but he sure does take up a lot of my time! Good thing he is so adorable. :) I grabbed a whole array of book last time I was at the library to give me some incentive.

My Library Loot

1. Raising a puppy is hard work. I will take all the help I can get.

2. This book sounds so very good. It doesn't hurt that the cover is beautiful.

3. The Antarctica setting sold me on this one. It's not a book I would normally pick up.

4. My new round of graphic novels. Lady Killer looks like it is going to be amazing!


6 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading The Love That Split the World! I'm only a few chapters in but I'm really liking it so far! And that cover is so pretty!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good news, and that cover is so very pretty! :D

      Delete
  2. I' pretty sure I've seen parts of the artwork of Lady Killer and boy was it gruesome.
    From my experience - my dogs are not really trained at all - I wouldn't get a traditional collar because they don't correct dogs at all and can really hurt their throats in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to get into Rat Queens the one time I tried it -- looking forward to your thoughts on these new graphic novels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to read them! They are the easiest to read when you have a hyper puppy, that is for sure. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2015 It's a Book Life All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top